My Account

Tell us you are moving out of the borough

If you are moving out of the borough, please tell us using this form.

You will need

  • Your moving out date (for owner-occupiers and tenants)
  • Your tenancy agreement end date (for tenants and landlords)
  • Your current Council Tax account number

Before you start

Your personal information provided on this form will be used in accordance with the Council’s Personal Information Policy.

What happens next

We will end your Council Tax account and send you a closing bill.

Start my request

Medium - This form usually takes a few minutes to complete

Updated: 08 September 2020