Come and have a chat about your health
13 July 2022
Look out for our 'Come and have a chat about your health' bus on Tuesday 19 July from 11am to 6pm at the Civic Centre, Twickenham.
The bus will be parked on Richmond Road in the lay-by outside the Civic Centre, 44 York Street, Twickenham, TW1 3BZ.
If you have a question about your health, or on behalf of your family or friends, do come along and ask us.
A local pharmacist will be available to offer advice on a range of different areas including:
- Tips to stay healthy and active
- Accessing free NHS health checks for 40 to 74 year olds
- Help to stop smoking
- Preventing and reducing your risk for several diseases, including diabetes, cancer, and heart disease
- Immunisations for you and your family
- Information about the COVID-19 vaccines
Up to: July 2022
Updated: 29 July 2022