Amended schedule of COVID-19 and flu vaccine pop-up clinics through February and March
6 February 2023
Starting this week, eligible residents who would like to get a COVID-19 or flu jab can do so at a series of regular pop-up clinics being held in the borough.
Having a flu and/or COVID-19 jab can help make sure you and those you care for are well protected during the winter months and beyond. This new schedule of community pop-ups aims to provide a regularity to this service that allows for greater availability and opportunity to plan ahead.
In February, these pop-up clinics will be available at the following times and locations:
- Wednesday 8 February – York House in Twickenham (a short walk from Twickenham Station, next to the Civic Centre, TW1 3AA), from 11am to 5pm
- Thursdays 9, 16 and 23 February – Richmond and Hillcroft Adult Community College (RHACC) (opposite Richmond Station, TW9 2RE) from 11am to 5pm
- Saturday 11 February – Tangley Park Children’s Centre (1 Bramble Lane, Hampton, TW12 3XB) from 10.30am to 3.30pm
In March, they will be available at RHACC on Tuesdays from 11am to 5pm.
You can view a full schedule of exact dates and locations at the timetable at the bottom of this page.
Who is eligible for a free jab?
Until 12 February, anyone aged 12+ who is due their first, second or booster vaccinations will be able to have their COVID-19 jab. The seasonal (winter) booster will be available for those aged 50+ or those considered clinically vulnerable.
After 12 February, anyone aged 12+ who would like to get a first or second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine will be able to do so at these clinics. Flu jabs will be available at all clinics for those aged 50+ or anyone typically eligible for a free flu jab.
Doses of the COVID-19 jab for children aged 5 to 11 will be available at all pop-ups.
Find out who is eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine and the flu jab. All other services are open for all ages.
No appointments are required, and people can just walk in. If you have recently tested positive for COVID-19, you need to wait before getting any dose of the vaccine and the number of weeks depends on how old you are.If anyone is hesitant about the vaccine or has any questions, the pop-up clinics are an opportunity to speak to experts from the NHS in a private and confidential environment.
Pop-up clinic schedule
- Wednesday 8 February - From 11am to 5pm
Tangley Park Children’s Centre:
- Saturday 11 February – From 10.30am to 3.30pm
- Thursday 9 February - From 11am to 5pm
- Thursday 16 February - From 11am to 5pm
- Thursday 23 February - From 11am to 5pm
- Tuesday 7 March - From 11am to 5pm
- Tuesday 14 March - From 11am to 5pm
- Tuesday 21 March - From 11am to 5pm
- Tuesday 28 March - From 11am to 5pm
Up to: February 2023
Updated: 6 February 2023