- Please wear suitable clothing and footwear. If you are unsure please ask a member of staff and they will be happy to help you
- Admission will not be permitted once the warm up is complete, so please ensure you arrive in plenty of time, enabling you to complete a full warm up
- Please note that there will be time allowed for change over at the end of classes
- Tickets must be collected from Reception and handed to the instructor prior to the start of the class
- Minimum age limit is 16 years
- Please make sure you inform the instructor of any injuries or medical conditions, including pregnancy before the class commences
- Due to unforeseen circumstances (staff sickness, maintenance) classes may be cancelled or changed and as far as possible advance notice will be given
- Priority bookings (may be made up to one week in advance) by our Direct Debit and Pre-Paid Members
- Full class descriptions for the fitness programme (pdf, 134 KB)
RC/Non RC - This indicates the price with and without a Richmond Card with leisure membership (find out more about using the Richmond Card for leisure).
Fitness classes are included in the All Inclusive Direct Debit Membership.