School admissions arrangements
Admissions arrangements for community schools and coordinated schemes for the following academic years.
Determined admission arrangements and coordinated schemes for the academic year 2024/2025
The admissions arrangements for community schools for the academic year 2024/2025 and schemes for coordinated admissions for secondary, primary and in-year admissions for all Richmond schools for the academic year 2024/2025 have been determined.These arrangements can be downloaded, along with arrangements and schemes for the academic years 2023/2024 and 2022/2023 below.
For more information about the determined admissions arrangements for a school, please contact the admissions authority for the school.
- We are the admissions authority for community schools
- The governing body is the admission authority for voluntary aided and foundation schools
- The free school trust is the admissions authority for free schools
- The academy trust is the admissions authority for academy schools.
Making an objection
Any person or body who considers that any maintained school or academy’s arrangements are unlawful, or not in compliance the School Admissions Code or relevant law relating to admissions, can make an objection to the Schools Adjudicator.
Objections must be referred to the Adjudicator by 15 May in the year of determination.
For further information on how to make an objection, please visit the Office of the Schools Adjudicator.
Richmond Council's report to the Office of the Schools Adjudicator 2019 (pdf, 663 KB) is available to download.
Admission arrangements and coordinated schemes
The admissions arrangements for community schools and the schemes for co-ordinated admissions for secondary, primary and in year admissions for all Richmond schools for the academic years 2024/2025, 2023/2024 and 2022/2023 can be found below.
- Determined admission arrangements for community schools 2024-5 (pdf, 185 KB)
- Determined admission arrangements for community schools 2023-24 (pdf, 178 KB)
- Coordinated schemes 2023-24 (pdf, 291 KB)
- Determined admission arrangements - 2022 (Revised 20 August 2021) (pdf, 181 KB)
- Coordinated schemes 2022-23 (pdf, 268 KB)
The School Admissions Team can be contacted Monday to Friday from 9am to 2pm.
Achieving for Children
Phone: 020 8547 5569
Please note that priority will be given to queries where the information is not available on the website or in the relevant school admissions brochure.
Up to: School admissions
Updated: 01 March 2023