29 March 2016
Applicant type: Company
1. Did you respond to this year's Asphalt Industries Assoc ALARM 2016 Survey questionnaire YES/NO
(Not Applicable to Scotland & Northern Island)
2. If YES please provide copy of your reply to the ALARM Survey 2016.
3. Annual Road Maintenance Budget information. Please provide the authorities budget/actual spend in £million for JUST Road maintenance (including Pothole repairs split if possible). For the following years: 2014/15, 2015/16. (Do not include any Capital Works).
4. The Budget allocation for JUST Road maintenance (including Pothole repairs split if possible) for 2016/17 (Do not include any Capital Works).
5. Any extra funding from Pothole Challenge from Central Government please show details separately.
Advice given - 13 April 2016
3-5. Your request is specifically asking for 'JUST' road maintenance information however we budget and record actual expenditure on roads and pavements together and are unable to separate out information purely related to roads. If you would like to receive information on both roads and pavements, then this can be provided.
We received £250,000 in pothole challenge funding in 2014/15, which was fully spent.
Please note that our responses were accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time of release, and have not subsequently been updated. This information should be considered an historical record only.
Updated: 13 Apr 2017