29 March 2016
Applicant type: Company
1) How many carers' assessments were conducted by your authority:
2) How many needs assessments were conducted by your authority:
3) What was your total expenditure on disabled and carer services, excluding expenditure of ILF replacement funds:
Independent Living Fund (ILF)
4) How much funding did your authority receive from Government to replace ILF in Financial Year 2015-2016?
5) Has your authority ringfenced the money (Y/N)?
6) How much of the money has your authority spent on disabled services?
7) How much of your authority's social care budget (in £s) was allocated to disability respite services?
Info provided - 18 April 2016
Please see the attached response
Please note that our responses were accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time of release, and have not subsequently been updated. This information should be considered an historical record only.
Updated: 13 Apr 2017