18 March 2016
Applicant type: Journalist
Please could you supply the following information, if possible, separately, for each financial year from 2010 until the present day (incl 2015-16 if data is available).
1. In each financial year, how many applications for a Disabled Facilities Grant did your council receive?
2. How many applications for a Disabled Facilities Grant (DFG) did your council approve?
3. How much money was available to your council in total (annually) for DFGs?
4. How much of your funding for DFGs was spent? (please answer in £)
5. How much extra funding (if any) did you pay out on top of your DFG budget, to meet grant requests? (please answer in £)
6. How many applicants waited longer than the six month limit for a decision on their application for a DFG?
7. What was the longest amount of time that an applicant waited for a decision on their application for a DFG?
8. How many applicants waited longer than the time limit of a year after grant approval to receive their grant and have adaptations completed?
9. What was the longest amount of time an applicant waited after grant approval to receive their grant and have adaptations completed?
10. What was the average (median) amount of funding requested and awarded?
11. If known, how many applicants were in residential care while they waited for a grant?
Partly disclosed/partly refused - 8 April 2016
Please see the response attached
Please note that our responses were accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time of release, and have not subsequently been updated. This information should be considered an historical record only.
Updated: 13 Apr 2017