Local Stakeholder Reference Group
Richmond Council has established a Local Stakeholder Reference Group for the Twickenham Riverside regeneration scheme. This Group is a key part of the Council’s engagement with the various community groups/organisations in Twickenham with an interest in the future of the Twickenham Riverside site.
There will be a wider programme of engagement delivering multiple opportunities for residents and groups to become involved as the programme develops. Information regarding these opportunities will be promoted.
About the group
Chaired by the Leader of the Council the purpose of the Group is:
- Communicate the views of local people, businesses, groups and other key stakeholders to the Council
- Disseminate information to local residents, businesses and stakeholder groups
- Offer opinion and advice around key project decisions and feed into, where appropriate, the Design Competition
- Appoint a representative to sit on the Twickenham Riverside Design Panel. The group decided to nominate Henry Harrison from the Twickenham Riverside Village Group to represent them on the Design Panel, with Berkley Driscoll from Twickenham Alive as his Deputy.
Members of the group are:
- Eel Pie Island Association
- EPIC SUP
- Richmond Cycling Campaign
- River Thames Society
- Riverside Action Group
- Twickenham Alive
- Twickenham Riverside Park Team
- Twickenham Riverside Trust
- Twickenham Riverside Village Group
- Twickenham Society
- Twickenham Town Business Association
Up to: Twickenham Redevelopment
Updated: 24 March 2021