Talk Richmond is a fortnightly podcast that brings you closer to what’s happening in Richmond upon Thames.
- Episode 1 - Coronavirus: Richmond's Response
- Episode 1 transcript (pdf, 107 KB)
- Episode 2 Coronavirus: Avoiding a second peak
- Episode 2 transcript (pdf, 120 KB)
- Episode 3 - Muggings, Young People and the Police Response
- Episode 3 transcript (pdf, 70 KB)
- Episode 4 - Local businesses & the impact of COVID-19
- Episode 4 transcript (pdf, 77 KB)
- Episode 5 - Back to school special
- Episode 5 transcript (pdf, 61 KB)
- Episode 6 - Coronavirus: Save the Arts!
- Episode 6 transcript (pdf, 61 KB)
- Episode 7 - Coronavirus: Impact on Young People's Mental Health
- Episode 7 transcript (pdf, 83 KB)
- Episode 8 - Kingston Hospital - preparing for the second wave
- Episode 8 transcript (pdf, 66 KB)
- Episode 9 - Coronavirus: Surviving ICU and the Road to Recovery
- Episode 9 transcript (pdf, 76 KB)
- Episode 10 - Coronavirus: Living with Long COVID
- Episode 10 transcript (pdf, 84 KB)
About the podcast
Each episode discusses a topic of interest in the borough with help from different guests. The host of the podcast is Cllr Jim Millard, who is the borough’s Tenants' Champion and an actor.
Podcasts will be no longer than 30 minutes in length, with many being under 15 minutes. Podcasts are a new way for the Council to share information with residents - they are easy to listen to and allow you to absorb information whilst doing other things, such as getting ready for the day, travelling to and from work or exercising.
Do you have any feedback or suggestions for future episodes? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your thoughts and what you would like to hear on future episodes of Talk Richmond.