Adult social care strategies
Our strategies help shape the services we deliver for adults with care needs.
Current strategic plans
- Adult Social Care Contributions Policy 2021-22 (pdf, 170 KB)
- Transport assistance policy (pdf, 257 kb)
- Better Care Fund Narrative Plan Template 2019/20 (pdf, 2.0 MB) - a template to help you draft a BCF narrative plan for your area.
- Health and Care Plan 2019 - 2021
- JSNA and Public Health Information
- Joint Dementia Strategy 2016 - 2021(pdf, 632KB)
- Joint Health and Social Care Richmond Learning Disability Strategy "Our Big Plan" 2015 to 2020 (pdf, 1.5 MB)
- Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy 2016 - 2021
- Market Position Statement (pdf, 2.5 MB) - The MPS provides information on current supply and demand, planned changes and emerging trends for services, that will guide and give context to existing providers in the borough and those considering starting a new business or extending their operations into Richmond.
- Promoting Wellbeing and Independence – a Framework for Prevention 2015-2018
Updated: 16 April 2021