Attendance statistics for Councillor Susan Chappell
|Total expected attendances:||23
|Present as expected:
|Absent (incl. apologies):||0
Explanation of the statistics counts
- Total expected attendances
- The number of meetings that the councillor was expected to attend in their capacity as member of that committee. This only includes meetings for which the councillor's actual attendance status is known.
- Present as expected
- The number of meetings that the councillor attended in their capacity as member of that committee.
- In attendance
- The number of meetings that the councillor attended in a capacity other than committee member, for example a voluntary attendance out of personal interest for a topic being discussed.
- Absent (incl. apologies)
- Meetings not attended, where the councillor is a member of the committee, including apologies submitted.
- This information is not included in the summary statistics above.
Other meeting statistics options
Meeting summary for Councillor Susan Chappell
||Education and Children’s Services Overview and Scrutiny Committee ,17/10/2011
||Education and Children’s Services Overview and Scrutiny Committee ,21/11/2011
||Education and Children’s Services Overview and Scrutiny Committee ,08/02/2012
||Licensing Sub-Committee ,22/11/2011
||Licensing Sub-Committee ,23/11/2011
||Licensing Sub-Committee ,25/01/2012
||Licensing Sub-Committee ,31/01/2012
||Licensing Sub-Committee ,01/02/2012
||Licensing Sub-Committee ,13/02/2012
||Planning Committee ,22/09/2011
||Planning Committee ,13/10/2011
||Planning Committee ,01/12/2011
||Planning Committee ,19/12/2011
||In attendance |
||Planning Committee ,22/12/2011
||Planning Committee ,02/02/2012
||Planning Committee ,08/03/2012
||Regulatory Committee ,18/10/2011
||Present; Substituted by Councillor Dr Tania Mathias |
||Standing Advisory Council on Religious Education ,07/11/2011
||Standing Advisory Council on Religious Education ,20/02/2012