Thank you for recycling more than ever before. Since we have added cardboard food and drink cartons to the blue box collection and plastic pots and trays to the black box collection, we are now sending out an extra 20 tonne load of each per week.
40 tonnes is equivalent to the weight of five double-decker buses.
What we ask of you...
- Place your recycling out for collection at the front boundary of your property, visible from the road, by 6am on your collection day
- Do not place recycling boxes on the public highway as they are a potential trip hazard
- Rinse food from your recycling so it does not attract scavenging animals
- If your recycling collection is missed, please report it online
In this section
- Food waste
- Properties not eligible for kerbside collections
- What goes in each recycling container?
- Net covers
- What happens to your recycling?
- What plastics can be recycled?
- Shredded paper
- Christmas tree recycling