Fly posting is the illegal placement of posters, stickers and advertisement boards that have not been authorised. As part of our aim to make our Borough safe, green and clean we are committed to removing fly posters from our streets.
To request permission to place posters or advertisements within the Borough, please contact our Transport Planning Team
What we will do
- We will remove all unauthorised fly posters from property and land for which we are responsible within five working days of notification (unless formal enforcement action is being taken)
- We will remove or obliterate all offensive fly posters from property and land for which we are responsible within 1 working day of notification
- We will take formal enforcement action against identified offenders and prosecute persistent identified offenders
- We will ensure that if you contact us we respond to you within the Council's Customer Service Standards
What we would ask you to do
- Please report any fly posters by telephone on 08456 122 660 or by email to email@example.com
- Please check if you are allowed permission for posters, stickers, boards etc by contacting Transport Planning
How we are doing
Follow this link to view our service performance.