Twickenham Town Centre Management
Twickenham Town Centre Management Board comprises representatives from local businesses, the Borough Council and a number of community organisations. Their vision for Twickenham is "to create a prosperous town centre that offers local people and visitors a rewarding experience for shopping, leisure and recreation".
Five strategic objectives flow from this, established through a process of consultation with stakeholders in 1998, and ratified at an open meeting in 2006.
- To target high quality retailers to invest in the Town Centre, including specialist retailers and to improve the quality of the retail offer.
- To make access improvements to the town centre for the benefit of all users.
- To raise the profile and image of Twickenham Town Centre through effective marketing to target customers, existing businesses and potential investors.
- To achieve a quality environment for the benefit of those who live, work, shop and spend their leisure time in the town centre.
- To work with local community organisations on community initiatives which will benefit the town centre.
Contact the Twickenham Town Centre Management Board
For information about the activities and promotions for Twickenham town centre, visit the Twickenham Town Centre website.
John Austin - Chairman