- Water temperature maintained at 29 to 32°C
- No general swimming available during club sessions or lessons
- Under 8s must be accompanied in the water by a responsible person over 16 years old. Each responsible person may accompany a maximum of two under 8’s (approved floatation devices may be required depending on the children’s ages). View our full Child Admissions Policy(pdf, 103KB).
- Please be aware that the programme changes during the school half term/holidays
- Pushchairs are not permitted within the changing rooms
- Please use the toilets and showers before entering the pools
Advance notice of programme changes in the learner pool
- Wednesday 12 November 2014, 12.30pm to 3.30pm (Whole pool closed for School Gala).
- From 6pm on Tuesday and Thursday evenings half of the learner pool will be available for general swimming. The remaining half of the pool will be used for 1-2-1 lessons.
- The pool will be closed every Friday afternoon from 2 to 2.30pm due to an increase in school swimming lesson participants.
- The learner pool will now close at 6.30pm on Wednesday evenings.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you in advance for your co-operation.