Recently Made Orders
The following pages list the permanent orders that have recently been made including those which make permanent experimental schemes. This page records orders made in the last three complete months. Please see the Traffic Order Library for earlier records.
Paper copies of the Orders may be inspected at the Civic Centre, 44 York Street, Twickenham, TW1 3BZ during office hours. Commercial organisations may be charged for printed copies.
Orders that are currently being advertised (including experimental orders) are listed separately.
- Waiting and loading restrictions - Various roads
- Disabled persons parking bay - Gordon Avenue, St Margarets
- Local safety schemes and waiting restrictions, Batch 54
- Central Twickenham (CPZ “D”) – new school clearways and relocation of parking bays
- Disabled persons parking bays, Batch 12_01A
- Richmond Adult and Community College, Clifden Centre, Twickenham car park.
- Events at the Rugby Football Union Stadium, Twickenham (traffic management)
- Makes modifications to school clearways (“School Keep Clear” markings) at 52 schools throughout the borough.
- Introduces lengths of double yellow lines and a new bus stop clearway in Queens Road and adjacent roads, Richmond and waiting restrictions in Back Lane / Lock Road, Ham.
- East Sheen CPZ, Rock Avenue – adds road into CPZ.
- Mortlake CPZ – parking provision and waiting restrictions to allow new bus stop arrangements
- Parkshot, Richmond: alters the designation of 6 parking places in the Richmond Town CPZ
- Kingston Lane, Teddington: parking bay for ambulances only
- Leconfield Passage, Barnes, The Mews / Bridge Street, Twickenham and Arlington Road / Teddington Park Road, Teddington – waiting restrictions (Batch 047)
- Disabled bays, Brunswick Close, Twickenham and Mill Farm Crescent, Whitton (Batch 40)
- Dean Road and Rectory Grove – waiting restrictions
- High Street, Hampton Wick - makes permanent an experimental scheme for parking places and single and double yellow lines.
- Waiting restrictions in various locations across the borough (Batch 047) – order made in part, Part 1.
- Chudleigh Road and Whitton Road, Twickenham - makes permanent an experimental scheme for a road closure, the removal of a parking place and the introduction of new waiting restrictions.
- Disabled persons’ parking bays: various bays in streets throughout the borough (Batch 11/040) – order made in part, Part 1.
- Richmond Road, Twickenham - to merge two bus lanes into a single bus lane.
- Car Club parking bays and shared-use parking bays in East Sheen CPZ
- Hospital Bridge Road, Whitton – waiting restrictions
- Coleshill Road Teddington - Road Closure, allow two way traffic and waiting restrictions.
- Changes to parking controls in Southfield Gardens, Twickenham and Broomfield Road, Kew
- Car Club Parking Places throughout the borough – Tranche 4
- Hampton Court Palace - Changes to the traffic order in relation to the flower show
- Car Club parking bays throughout the borough - Tranche 3
- East Twickenham CPZ - changes to parking bays
- Postponement of introduction of parking charges
- Mary's Terrace, Twickenham - Motor cycle parking bay
- Queens Road, Teddington
- Payment of Penalty Charges
- Review of charges (Off Street)
- Review of charges (On-Street)
- Waldegrave Park, Twickenham - Bus bay and school keep clear makings
- Upper Teddington Road, Hampton Wick - Parking Provision corrigendum
- High Street, Teddington - waiting restrictions and parking places
- Batch 041 Safety measures on various roads across the borough
- Review of parking charges (Parking Permits)
- High Street, Hampton Hill - waiting restriction and loading bay
- Station Road, Hampton, Beaver Close and Belgrade Road - Waiting Restrictions
- Hampton area postponement - Waiting Restrictions
- Hounslow Road, Whitton - Waiting Restrictions
- Crane Park Road, Whitton - Waiting Restrictions
- Twickenham Area Waiting restrictions
- Whitton Area Waiting Restrictions
- Meadway and Mereway Road, Twickenham - waiting restrictions
- East Sheen CPZ (Zone ES) - parking places and waiting restrictions
- Church Road, Barnes - waiting restrictions
- Hampton Area - Minor works batch 34, - Waiting restrictions and free stay bays
- South Twickenham CPZ - Abbottsmede Close and Popes Grove - Parking places and waiting restrictions
- Ham Minor Changes batches 22 and 23 - Waiting Restrictions
- Ham street, Ham - Waiting restrictions and School Keep Clear markings