Adopt a tree scheme
We are looking to our communities to help us continue the work that we have been enabled to carry out following the Council's investment in its street trees.
With a little of your time you can help us to ensure Richmond's urban forest is a thriving one.
Things that we would like you to do include:
- Maintenance and care of newly planted trees.
- Watering and weeding through the summer months.
- Reporting damaged or potentially unsafe trees.
- Helping us to tackle the nuisance that is basal growth in the summer months in our streets.
- Making a real contribution to our green spaces and street scene.
Follow the links to view our Information Sheets: