Domestic abuse information for agencies
This section contains information and resources for agencies working in Richmond upon Thames who support or assist people affected by domestic abuse. The resources available include access to the Domestic Abuse Forum (including multi-agency workshops) and the contact details for specialist domestic abuse agencies in the borough.
Information to which professionals and agencies may need to refer include:
- the Domestic Abuse Forum Information Sharing Protocol(pdf, 251KB)
- Multi-Agency Risk Assessment Conference (MARAC)
- MARAC Operating Protocol
- Safety First referral information
- Working with perpetrators
- training course in Domestic Abuse and MARAC
What to do if a client discloses domestic abuse
This flowchart outlines what to do if a client discloses domestic abuse(pdf, 44KB), listing the actions and sources of information that are available in the borough.
Michael Allen - Domestic Abuse Coordinator
3rd Floor, Civic Centre
44 York Street
Telephone: 020 8831 6198