Parking information for filming
All parking requests are processed by the filmrichmond office.
Payment for all parking suspensions and dispensations must be made by credit or debit card at the time of the request.
Credit card payments are subject to a handling fee. There is no handling fee for debit card payments. See our Credit Card handling fee page for further details.
- Bay suspensions - £23 per bay per day
- Yellow line dispensations - £36 per vehicle
- Dispensations to Park - £31 per vehicle
- Vinci Parking charge an administration fee of £92 for all bay suspensions and £22.50 for all bay dispensations.
Seven days notice is required for all bay suspensions. Dispensations can be processed with as little as 24 hours notice, although longer notice is preferred.
Depending on the area and number of vehicles we also offer ‘Dispensations to Park’. These dispensations will only allow parking in a bay if there is space - no parking is guaranteed.
This type of dispensation generally works best for productions that don’t have too many vehicles and aren’t able to give the full seven days notice period.
The Council has a number of sites across the borough that can be used as a unit base.
- Ham Street car park, Ham
- Old Deer Park car park, Park Lane / A316, Richmond
- Fishermen’s car park, Queen Elizabeth Walk, Barnes
- Trowlock Way car park, Trowlock Way, Teddington
Unit bases cost £450 for a small unit, £500 for a medium size unit and £550 for a large unit per day unless the base is a Pay and Display car park when you will be charged £23 per bay per day plus a £92 admin fee.
There are a number of privately owned unit bases in the borough. Please contact filmrichmond for details.
- Twickenham Stadium, Rugby Road, Whitton
- Harlequins Rugby Club, The Stoop, Twickenham
- St Mary’s University, Waldegrave Road, Strawberry Hill and Broom Road, Teddington
- Barnes Wildlife and Wetlands Trust, Queen Elizabeth’s Walk, Barnes
- London Welsh Rugby Club, Old Deer Park, Richmond
- Richmond Athletic Association, Old Deer Park, Richmond
London Borough of Richmond upon Thames,
44 York Street,
Telephone: 020 8487 5157