You must include the following information in your EOI
- The name, address and contact details of your organisation or group - please include company, charity and VAT registration numbers as appropriate and nominate the lead person responsible for dealing with all aspects of the Right to Challenge process.
- Details of which service or services you wish to deliver or assist in delivering - this section is for you to include information you would like to share on the relevant service you wish to provide or assist in providing
- Details of your organisation’s financial situation (and those of any subcontractors) - you should include audited accounts for the last 3 years, but if this is not available provide as much information as you can.
- Details of your proposal for providing the service in future - wherever possible please refer to key aspects of your organisation (e.g. type, category, approach, partners or consortia) to show how your proposal could better deliver the relevant service, how you feel the current service could change (e.g. staffing implication, transfers) and how it will meet the needs of its users.
- Details of any experience or expertise your organisation has in providing similar services - please provide as much information as possible to confirm how staff employed to deliver your proposals are experienced or have expertise or qualifications to provide or assist in providing the relevant service or services. You can provide information here on any projects or contracts that your staff or individuals in your organisation have been involved in
- Evidence which sets out how you can meet the needs of the specific service users and how you are able to promote economic, environmental and social value in the Borough - please provide any further information that supports your organisation’s approach to providing social benefits. If your organisation is incorporated please also provide information on how your Memorandum and/or Articles of Association support your intent. Also, please provide as much information as possible to confirm how your organisation and your proposal for the relevant service would increase social, economic or environmental well-being in Richmond over and above the needs of the users of the relevant service.
In addition, please remember that for us to consider your EOI you must:
- Submit your Expression of Interest using our online form. Please note, the online form is only available during the set windows for submitting Expressions of Interest.
- Submit within the set timeframe for the service in question. If your Expression of Interest has been submitted outside a specified period then the Council will refuse to consider it.
Submit an Expression of Interest