Lane swimming is available with a range of slow, medium and fast paced lanes. However, general swimming is not available during club sessions.
We reserve the right to alter the swimming programme when necessary. Please note, there may be changes to the programme due to school holidays or swimming gala events.
Formal swimming instruction may only be provided via Teddington Pools & Fitness Centre instructors. Tuition provided by other individuals is not permitted.
Advance notice of changes
- Thursday 31 May 2018, 8.30 to 9.30am - double lane in use by School for Gala practice. Lanes will still be available for adult swimming at this time
- Wednesday mornings in the Learner Pool - swimming lessons between 9.30 and 11.30am will take up two thirds of the pool
- Friday mornings in the Learner Pool - general swimming ends at 10am
- Monday 21 May 2018, 2.15 to 3.45pm - main pool closed for staff training
- Wednesday 23 May 2018, 12.30 to 3.30pm - main and learner pool closed for school gala
- Wednesday 6 June 2018, 12.30 to 3.30pm - main and learner pool closed for school gala
- Wednesday 20 June 2018, 12.30 to 3.30pm - main and learner pool closed for school gala
- Wednesday 4 July 2018, 12.30 to 3.30pm - main and learner pool closed for school gala
- Thursday 12 July 2018, 12.30 to 3.30pm - main and learner pool closed for school gala
Admission to the pool will be granted under the following conditions:
- Last admission to the pool will be 30 minutes before closing time.
- Spectators must use the viewing gallery and are not allowed on poolside.
- Pushchairs are not permitted in the changing rooms.
For safety reasons, children under 8 years of age must be accompanied in the water by a responsible person aged over 16. Refer to our child admission policy (pdf, 100 KB) to find out more.