- Please wear suitable clothing and footwear. If you are unsure please ask a member of staff and they will be happy to help you.
- Admission will not be permitted once the warm up is complete, so please ensure you arrive in plenty of time, enabling you to complete a full warm up.
- Please note that there will be time allowed for change over at the end of classes.
- Tickets must be collected from Reception and handed to the Instructor prior to the start of the class.
- Minimum age limit is 16 years.
- Please make sure you inform the Instructor of any injuries or medical conditions, including pregnancy before the class commences.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances (staff sickness, maintenance) classes may be cancelled or changed and as far as possible advance notice will be given.
- Priority bookings (may be made up to one week in advance) by our Direct Debit and Pre-Paid Members.
RC/Non RC - This indicates the price with and without a Richmond Card with leisure membership (find out more about using the Richmond Card for leisure)
Fitness classes are included in the All Inclusive Direct Debit Membership.
Prices valid from April 2017.