Udney Hall was the name originally given to the house of former Lord Mayor of London, Sir Charles Duncombe. The house, originally built in the 1700s, was in demolished in 1946 but the gardens remain.
The grounds are brightened by spring bulbs and are screened from the road by trees.
Udney Hall Gardens are accessible at all times. The area is served by Teddington station and bus routes 281, 285, 681 and R68.