Sheen Lane, London, SW14 8HY Map
Formerly known as Kings Arms Field, the site was given to the residents of Mortlake by Earl Spencer in 1860 for their use and enjoyment as a recreation ground.
The green is ideal for recreational sports and is lined with a combination of mature trees and shrubs.
Facilities include a basketball hoop and play suitable for all ages.
Mortlake Green is accessible at all times. Mortlake station is nearby, as is bus route 419.