Trader parking permits (Pay As You Go)

You can apply for a Pay as You Go account, if you live within a Community Parking Zone and have a trader or workman who wishes to park during restricted hours. You do not need to have a resident parking permit or own a vehicle to apply.

How to apply

Updated: 11 November 2014