Housing Policy, Research and Affordable Housing Development
As well as providing a number of housing services directly to the community the Council has a number of strategic housing functions. Located within the Corporate Partnership and Policy team this work includes:
- Carrying out research on housing related issues affecting the borough.
- Delivering strategies and plans to address key housing and homelessness issues.
- Supporting partnership working in particular fields like homelessness, private-sector housing and joint working with housing associations.
- Supporting housing association tenants via the tenant’s champion.
- Developing affordable housing in partnership with housing associations, private-sector developers and others.
For general enquiries about these issues, please contact the Housing Policy Team, at HsgStratDev@richmond.gov.uk.