- Getting help with DementiaFind out what help and support is available if you are struggling to cope with dementia.
- Help living at homeIf you have dementia, or are caring for someone with dementia, there are a number of services that can enable you to remain living at home.
- Respite for carersRespite care is short-term care used as a temporary alternative to a person's usual care arrangements
- Residential homesA residential home is a place where a number of people live together, looked after by care staff that are available 24 hours a day.
- Nursing homesA nursing home is a place where a number of people who need nursing care because of either illness or disability live together, looked after by trained nursing staff.