Training course details
CIEH Level 2 Award in Hygiene, Health and Social Care
This CIEH qualification is designed as an introduction to hygiene awareness and ensures that others are not exposed to unnecessary risks. It will help everyone to play their part in maintaining a clean and safe environment.
This course will allow:
- candidates to recognise the terminology used in good hygiene practice;
- candidates will be aware the concepts of hygiene hazards and how the risks can be controlled;
- candidates will understand the importance of good personal hygiene; and
- candidates will recognise the need for high standards of hygiene and the importance of cleaning.
This course will be assessed by a multiple choice examination and is accredited by the QCA. All candidates are required to provide photo ID to the course tutor (e.g. passport, driving licence) before starting the course.
Location and dates
Twickenham Training Centre at Grimwood Road, TW1 1BY
Which professionals would benefit from attending this training?
- Designated officers
Key Stage/ age of children
- Cross phase
- RB Health & Safety Solutions
Please refer to LBRuT CPD Terms and Conditions