Work-related learning opportunities 2012-13
Richmond Education Business Partnership offers a range of work related learning opportunities for young people in Richmond upon Thames.
These activities can effectively support the delivery of work related learning and enterprise in schools. Services are flexible and can be tailored to meet the needs of individual schools and students. Most activities can also be adapted for students with special educational needs.
Details of each activity and its links to the curriculum are provided on the pages below. All activities can be booked online.
Many REBP activities involve support from local employers. REBP's Working Together Guide(pdf, 116KB) provides schools with a checklist for working with business volunteers.
Enterprise and employability
- Mock Interviews
- Richmond Engineering Challenge
- The Enterprise Game
- Music Mania Enterprise Challenge
- Rollercoaster Enterprise Challenge
- Employer Marketplace
Points to consider
- Activities should be booked 6 weeks in advance unless otherwise stated.
- If you wish to discuss a project or activity that is not listed here, or would like to discuss alternative work-related learning provision, please contact REBP.