Richmond Education Business Partnership's work with schools provides a range of opportunities for employers, organisations and individuals to support young people in Richmond upon Thames
How can you get involved in REBP's activities?
By supporting REBP's events and activities you can contribute towards a young person's achievement, motivation and development of the skills and knowledge required to enter and succeed in the workplace.
- Attending school career events and networking sessions
- Giving a talk to a group of students about your career, organisation or industry
- Attending and supporting a school enterprise day
- Offering a work placement
- Carrying out mock interviews with students
To register your interest, sign up to events or simply find out more, please phone 020 8487 5392 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.