Make a payment online
We offer a 24 hour secure internet payments service which you can make a variety of payments using most major credit or debit cards (please note we do not accept Diners Card or American Express).
Credit card payments are subject to a handling fee except for parking and bus lane fines. There is no handling fee for debit card payments.
What can you pay online
You can make an online payment for Council Tax, Business Rates, parking and bus lane fines, Sundry Invoices, Housing Benefit overpayments, Richmond mortgages and temporary accommodation rents.
What else you can pay online
- How you can make a payment for a planning application.
- Order and pay online for a green waste garden container.
- Renew and pay online for your green waste garden container rental.
- Order and pay online for green waste sacks.
- Order and pay online for a bulky waste collection.
- Order and pay online for a fridge or freezer collection.
- Book tickets and pay online for arts events.
- Book and pay online for tennis courses.
- Buy or renew a Leisure card online.
- Renew and pay for your parking permits.
- Apply and pay for a RichmondCard.
- Top up your RichmondCard
- Buy grave maps for borough cemeteries.
- Book and pay for One-to-one cycle training.
- Pay a Fixed Penalty Notice (FPN)
- Order and pay online for allotment keys.
Extra Payments Online security
We provide added protection for internet payments made to us via security provided by Visa and MasterCard.
Online Direct Debit
If you prefer to pay by Direct Debit, you can set up a Direct Debit online.
We welcome both positive and negative customer feedback on the service we provide. If you wish to provide feedback please do so using our online feedback form.