Specialist Children's Services
Specialist Children's Services provides support children and families who are vulnerable or need help with everyday living. You can contact us for help for your own family or on behalf of a child you care for or are concerned about.
The people we help are often:
- Children and young people who are in danger of physical or emotional harm
- Children and young people who have been separated from their family
- Families who are finding it difficult to cope with everyday life
- Children and young people with physical disabilities, and their families or carers
- Children and young people with learning disabilities, and their families and carers
- Young carers and their families
- Young offenders and their families or carers
Specialist Children's Services is part of the Education, Children's and Cultural Services Directorate and works with the Richmond and Twickenham Primary Care Trust and St George's Mental Health Trust to provide the best services for children, young people and their families.
Document for practitioners
Contact Specialist Children's Services
For general enquiries to Specialist Children's Services
42 York Street
Phone: 020 8891 7969