Go green at work
The Greening Business programme provides impartial and confidential advice and support to businesses who want to go green by making positive improvements to their environmental performance. Businesses can achieve recognition for their good environmental practices through the Go Green Richmond upon Thames Awards.
Greening Business Richmond upon Thames can:
- Support you in reducing costs through energy, water, waste, purchasing and transport savings.
- Improve your public image through the Go Green Richmond upon Thames award scheme, promotion on our website and publicity at our events
- Provide free confidential environmental reviews
- Provide guidance on environmental policy
- Keep you up to date with legislation
- Provide networking opportunities with other businesses.
The programme is available to small to medium sized businesses who meet the all of the following criteria:
- Employ less than 250 staff,
- Have an annual turnover of less than €50 million and/or a balance sheet of less than €43 million,
- Have not received more than €500,000 worth of State Aid in the past two fiscal years,
- Pay business rates.
- Are located in Richmond upon Thames. If you have premises in the following boroughs you may be able to receive additional support: Wandsworth, Merton, Kensington & Chelsea, Southwark or Barking & Dagenham.
The service is available free of charge for a limited number of businesses – so get in touch today to find out more.
Complete our simple registration form at: www.surveymonkey.com/s/GreeningBusiness
You can download the Greening Business Flyer(pdf, 890KB) for more information.
Greening Business Richmond upon Thames is financed by Richmond Council and the European Regional Development Fund and the services on offer are free. The more you get involved the more your business will benefit from cost savings, good publicity, staff motivation and legislative compliance.
By working in partnership with MCC Business Solutions, Groundwork London, Workspace Group, Black Ethnic Minority Federation and the Richmond Chamber of Commerce, we are able to offer a range of expertise and tailor support to your requirements.
Join us on social media sites for the latest news on the Greening Business programme:
If you would like to discuss the support available to you please contact our advisors on:
Telephone: 020 8944 5501