Teddington Pools swimming programme (Learner Pool)
- Water temperature maintained at 29-32°C
- No general swimming available during club sessions or lessons
- Under 8’s must be accompanied in the water by a responsible person over 16 years old
- Please be aware that the programme changes during the school half term/holidays
- Pushchairs are not permitted within the changing rooms
- Please use the toilets and showers before entering the pools
- Learner pool programme(pdf, 78KB) (valid from 15 April)
- Learner pool programme - May half-term(pdf, 103KB) (valid Tuesday 28 May to Sunday 2 June 2013)
Advance notice of programme changes in the learner pool
- From 6pm on Tuesday and Thursday evenings half of the learner pool will be available for general swimming. The remaining half of the pool will be used for 1-2-1 lessons.
- The pool will be closed every Friday afternoon from 2pm to 2.30pm due to an increase in school swimming lesson participants.
- Friday 19 April 2013, 11.30am-1.30pm (1/3 of pool in use for staff training).
- Wednesday 24 April 2013, 12.30pm - 3.30pm, the pool will be closed for school galas (swimming lessons as normal)
- Monday 22 July 2013, 9am -12pm, the pool will be closed for school galas (swimming lessons as normal)
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you in advance for your co-operation.