Strategic principles for parks and open spaces
Our borough has the largest area of public open space per head of population of any London borough. We have a local and national reputation for quality and leadership in the delivery of excellent parks. To ensure the quality of our parks and open spaces remains at a high level, following public consultation, we have developed a series of strategic principles by which parks will be managed.
- Parks and Open Spaces will be a sustainable legacy for future generations.
- Parks and Open Spaces will continue to define our borough.
- Parks and Opens Spaces will enrich the life, health and wellbeing of residents and visitors.
- The Council will lead in the delivery of excellent Parks and Open Spaces services.
- Parks and Open Spaces will offer positive experiences to all visitors.
- Through innovation, the future development of Parks and Open Spaces services will be ensured.
- Increased community participation in Parks and Open Spaces will be encouraged and supported.
- Parks and Open Spaces will be celebrated as centres of excellence
Contact Parks and Open Spaces - firstname.lastname@example.org or 08456 122660