Mental Health Joint Commissioning Group (JCG)
The Mental Health JCG is a subgroup of the Health and Wellbeing Partnership. This JCG has been established to:
- Support the effective commissioning and delivery of mental health services in the borough.
- Engage with and consult service users and carers in a meaningful and constructive manner.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of commissioned services from both the statutory and voluntary sector.
- Provide a basis for joint working across all agencies and ensure the development of integrated mental health services.
Terms of reference
Notes of previous meetings
- 3 February 2012, minutes(pdf, 171KB)
- 4 November 2011, minutes(pdf, 45KB)
- 2 September 2011, minutes(pdf, 36KB)
- 25 February 2011, minutes(pdf, 47KB)
- 19 November 2010, minutes(pdf, 52KB)
- 10 September 2010, minutes(pdf, 55KB)
- 4 June 2010, minutes(pdf, 63KB)
- 23 February 2010, minutes(pdf, 69KB)
Dates of upcoming meetings
- Thursday 25 October 10:00-12:00 - Terrace Room York House
Aileen Jackson, Service Development
Telephone:020 8891 7492