Streetworks, roadworks, skips, scaffolds, hoardings, advertising boards and building materials that block the pavement are all considered to be causing an obstruction to pedestrians.
If you encounter any of the following problems, please report the obstruction.
- A skip or scaffolding is obstructing the pavement
- No barriers around streetworks/roadworks and building work is affecting pedestrian safety
- Building materials are blocking the pavement
- An advertising board is blocking the pavement
- Banners or bunting is causing an obstruction