Recently Advertised Orders
This page lists the recently advertised orders proposing new traffic management orders or amending existing ones and also any recently introduced experimental schemes.
Paper copies of the proposed and experimental orders and of the supporting documents may be inspected at the Civic Centre, 44 York Street, Twickenham, TW1 3BZ during office hours. Commercial organisations may be charged for printed copies of experimental orders.
Recently made orders are listed separately.
- Proposed free parking places and waiting and loading restrictions in Powder Mill Lane, Whitton
- Proposed new taxi ranks in Richmond, Teddington and Twickenham
- High Park Road, Kew - Proposed 7.5 Tonne weight restriction
- North East Richmond CPZ (Zone “N”) – changes to parking provision in Windham Road, Richmond outside The Croft Centre (experimental scheme)
- Richmond Town CPZ (Zone “A1”) - changes to parking provision in Lewis Road and Red Lion Street (experimental scheme).
- Nelson Road, Whitton – Pedestrian Crossing
- St Margarets South CPZ (Zone “S”) – extension into Chertsey Road (part), Brook Road, Hill View Road (part), St Margaret’s Grove and South Western Road
- High Street, Hampton Hill - free parking limited time, 30 minute maximum stay (experimental scheme)
- Disabled persons parking bays, Batch 12_01A.
- High Street, Whitton - free parking limited time, 30 minute and 2 hour maximum stays (experimental scheme)
- Local safety schemes and waiting restrictions, Batch 54.
- Free parking, limited time, 30 minute maximum stay: Introduces 7 free parking bays (experimental scheme).
- Meadlands Primary School, Broughton Avenue, Ham: Proposes the extension of existing school keep clear zig-zags and a new school keep clear marking on the opposite side of the road.
- Waiting and loading restrictions in Nightingale Road, Hampton
- Disabled parking bays being introduced across the borough.
- The Broadway, White Hart Lane, Mortlake: Provision of free limited time parking in place of an existing loading bay (experimental scheme).
- Lonsdale Road, Barnes – provision of free limited time parking at the Small Profits Dock (experimental scheme)
- St Margarets South CPZ - changes to parking provision in the Crown Road and St Margarets Road area
- Disabled person parking bays: Various streets throughout the borough
- Courtlands Avenue - 20 mph Speed limit