Recycling for street parties
Street parties generate more rubbish and recycling, so if you are having a street party please follow this advice:
- Take your rubbish and recyling home - It will be collected one day later than your normal collection day.
- If you have too much recycling to store take it to your local recycling site.
- Think about what you are using in order to be able to recycle as much as you can
- Don’t leave bin bags on the streets because this will attract foxes and vermin.
- Make the most of your Big Jubilee Lunch with these helpful tips from Love Food Hate Waste.