- Need more informationIf you're worried about your mental health, or if someone in your life is affected, there is plenty of useful information and practical support available to help you cope.
- Emotional supportEveryone goes through a period of anxiety or distress at some point in their lives and we know that people deal with it in different ways. There are many different kinds of emotional support available to help you to cope.
- Where to go if there is a problemWeighed down by problems? Want help to feel better? Find out where to go for the right help and advice and to find out what therapies and treatments are available.
- Support in the CommunityCommunity Mental Health Teams (CMHTs) support the small number of people with more persistent and potentially serious mental health problems.
- Urgent - need help nowIf you, or someone you know, has reached crisis point there are people to speak to and places to go to to get the help and support you need.
- Richmond Wellbeing ServiceThe Richmond Wellbeing Service is a free and confidential service for local people who experience psychological issues which are holding them back in their lives.