Mental Health

If you are an adult or older person experiencing mental health problems you should first speak to your GP, who can refer you to a local service.

Common mental health problems include:

  • Depression
  • Panic Attacks
  • Anxiety
  • Stress

Inpatient mental health services in south west London

Proposals for public consultation 29 September 2014 – 21 December 2014.

Find out more

Updated: 15 December 2014