Properties not eligible for kerbside recycling collections
Blocks of flats or estates of eight units or more, flats above shops and properties with no curtilage are not eligible to take part in the kerbside recycling service with the blue/black boxes.
Use this form to check if your property is ineligible.
Streets starting with 'L' containing properties not eligible for kerbside recycling.
Select a street to view individual properties.
- Lambert Avenue, Richmond
- Langdon Park, Teddington
- Langham House Close, Richmond
- Langhorn Drive, Twickenham
- Langridge Mews, Hampton
- Latchmere Lane, Kingston Upon Thames
- Laurel Road, Hampton
- Layton Place, Richmond
- Lewis Road, Richmond
- Lichfield Gardens, Richmond
- Lichfield Road, Richmond
- Lion Gate Gardens, Kew
- Lion Road, Twickenham
- Little Queens Road, Teddington
- Little St Leonards, London
- London Road, Twickenham
- Lonsdale Road, Barnes
- Lower Mortlake Road, Richmond
- Lower Richmond Road, Mortlake
- Lower Teddington Road, Hampton Wick
- Lower Teddington Road, Kingston upon Thames