Planning online Terms and Conditions
All plans, drawings, maps and material either on this site or which are relevant to an application referred to on this site is available for public inspection at the Civic Centre, 44 York Street, Twickenham TW1 3BZ. The council has placed copies of these items in this site pursuant to Section 47 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 so they can be inspected at a more convenient time or place than would otherwise be the case. You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Unless the 1998 Act provides a relevant exception to copyright, further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
- Please note that documents submitted for consideration in respect of planning applications (eg: documents submitted as part of an application and representations relating to an application) are made available for inspection by the public, including being viewable on the Council's web site.
- Address details are subject to (c) Crown Copyright. All rights reserved 100019441 2005.
- During our phasing in of a full online service, initially we will show the planning application and submitted drawings. Any additional information, including letters of objection may not be shown until the application has been decided. This does not affect your right to access all documents on the Statutory Register of Planning Applications while an application is actively being considered. You may see the full details at the Planning Reception, Civic Centre, 44 York Street Twickenham TW1 3BZ.
- When submitting comments online or in writing please clearly specify in your documentation any personal information that you do not want placed on the web site. If your email address or telephone number is felt to be sensitive please do not include it. We will write to you if required. We will contact you if we need to discuss this further with you. Copies of applications continue to be available for inspection in the libraries indicated and at second floor reception and at the Civic Centre.
- This site includes only those records which the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames hold on computer, and is not therefore a complete database of all information held by the Council. Please do not rely on information from this site as an alternative to traditional searches where completeness of information is essential. While the Council take great care to ensure that the information provided on this site is accurate, we cannot accept any liability or responsibility should you rely on the information provided and ultimately find it to have been incorrect.
- If you have any reason to suspect that the information is incorrect, please contact us immediately by email email@example.com so that the matter can be investigated and any corrections made as soon as reasonably practical.
No responsibility will be taken for any errors or omissions in the planning information obtained from Planning Applications Online. Similarly the information contained does not constitute in any way a formal notification of a planning decision, and as such any actions taken as a result of information displayed on the site are undertaken entirely at the viewer’s own risk.
Data Protection Act 1988
We are unable to prevent people using this website for direct mailing purposes. They should be aware that they should check with the Mailing Preference Services for mail, telephone and fax, to check if the applicant or their appointed agent have registered their name, address, telephone and or fax information with one or all of the services listed, expressing their wish not to receive unsolicited contacts.
Mailing Preferences Services (MPS)
70 Margaret House,
Telephone Preference Services (TPS)
Telephone 0845 070 0707
Fax Preference Services (FPS)
Fax 0845 070 0702