Environment, Sustainability and Community Overview and Scrutiny Committee
Purpose of committee
The Committee's remit
The scope of the Environment, Sustainability and Community Overview & Scrutiny Committee is the physical environment of Richmond upon Thames; the provision, planning and management of the built and natural environment, including parks, open spaces, allotments, cemeteries and pitches; environmental services; transport services for client groups and concessionary fares. It also considers matters under the ‘Culture’ remit of the Children’s Services and Culture Directorate.
Speaking at meetings of this Committee
View information on speaking at Overview and Scrutiny Committee meetings.
The Committee's history
Before May 2010, this committee was known as the Environment and Sustainability Overview & Scrutiny Committee.
The Environment & Sustainability Overview and Scrutiny Committee was known as the Environment Overview & Scrutiny Committee between May 2002 and May 2006.
- Councillor David Porter (Chairman)
- Councillor Jerry Elloy (Vice-Chairman)
- Councillor Geoff Acton
- Councillor Paul Avon
- Councillor Martin Elengorn
- Councillor Scott Naylor
- Councillor Katharine Harborne
- Councillor Gareth Roberts
- Councillor Gemma Stockley
- Mr Kevin Bell London Borough of Richmond upon Thames Co-opted Member
- Mr Michael Gold London Borough of Richmond upon Thames Co-opted Member
Support officer: Joanne Straw; 020 8891 7603; Email: email@example.com.
Democratic Services Officer