Issue - meetings
Joint Waste LDF
Meeting: 23/11/2010 - Council (Item 61)
- Item 16 WLWP proposed sites and policies consultation doc cabinetOct, 08/11/2010 Cabinet, item 61 PDF 77 KB
- Item 16 APPX 1 1ST DOC WLWP draft report (final 011010 - with maps), 08/11/2010 Cabinet, item 61 PDF 27 MB
- Item 22 cab_report_LLAG resolution Nov 2010, 08/11/2010 Cabinet, item 61 PDF 82 KB
- Item 22 GoldReportAppendixA, 08/11/2010 Cabinet, item 61 PDF 72 KB
- Item 22 GoldReportAppendixB, 08/11/2010 Cabinet, item 61 PDF 49 KB
- Item 22 GoldReportAppendixC, 08/11/2010 Cabinet, item 61 PDF 107 KB
- Item 22 GoldReportAppendixD, 08/11/2010 Cabinet, item 61 PDF 134 KB
That the Joint Waste Development Plan Document be agreed for public consultation.
That the addendum to the London Local Authority ‘Gold’ Resolution and adoption and participation in the arrangements of the Memorandum of Understanding in relation to Mutual Aid be endorsed.
Meeting: 08/11/2010 - Cabinet (Item 110)
Cabinet heard representations from Councillor Scott Naylor, which included the following points:
- he was pleased to see that the report conformed to the requirements contained within the London Plan especially increasing amounts of waste being moved from the area.
- that the Council had a statutory obligation to reduce its carbon footprint.
- confirmed that he had visited the Greenford Centre where waste systems were being reconfigured.
The Strategic Cabinet Member for Environment & Planning advised that the report typified an excellent example of joined up thinking between 6 local authorities and thanked Councillor Naylor for his contributions to the project.
It was RESOLVED:
That the Council be RECOMMENDED to agree the Joint Waste Development Plan Document for public consultation (Appendix 1)