Issue - meetings
Meeting: 27/03/2012 - Council (Item 109)
- Report Item, 15/03/2012 Cabinet, item 109 PDF 82 KB
- Appendix, 15/03/2012 Cabinet, item 109 PDF 196 KB
- Webcast for REPORTS OF THE EXECUTIVE AND COMMITTEES
- Corporate Plan 2012/13
Lord True presented the Corporate Plan 2012/2013 to the Council for approval.
During the course of debate improvements were suggested to strengthen areas of the plan relating to prevalence of smoking amongst young people linked to preventative education and public transport and cycling.
- That the Council approve the Corporate Plan 2012/13
- That additional information regarding preventative measures to reduce the instances of young people starting to smoke be incorporated into the section on ‘A Healthy Borough: Integrated Care.’
- That comments relating to public transport and support for cycling initiatives be incorporated into the Plan.
Meeting: 15/03/2012 - Cabinet (Item 193)
To seek Cabinet endorsement of the Corporate Plan 2012-13 to be submitted to Council for approval.
Cabinet received a report of the Leader of the Council regarding the Council’s Corporate Plan for 2012-13. The Plan identified the key organisational themes and service priorities which would guide the Council over the forthcoming financial year.
Resolved: That Cabinet:
- Endorse the draft Corporate Plan for 2012-13 and recommend that it be submitted to Council for approval.
- Delegate authority to the Leader of the Council, following consultation with the Chief Executive to agree the final version of the Corporate Plan 2012-13 to be submitted to Council