Councillors' Attendance Statistics
Issue - decisions
Cabinet received a report which provided an update on the Efficiency Challenge.
It was RESOLVED that:
- the proposals for the web management structure and the customer contact improvement programme as set in paragraphs 3.13.1 and 3.13.2 in the report and the associated Channel Strategy in Appendix One be agreed.
- the establishment of the teams necessary to carry out the customer contact improvement programme at a one off total cost of £350k as set out in paragraph 3.16 of the report be agreed.
- the use of £200k for external procurement support as set out in paragraph 3.23 in the report be agreed.
- the scale of the savings arising from the Efficiency Challenge programmes to date and how these relate to those emerging from the Zero Based Budget exercise reported elsewhere on the agenda be noted.
- the new proposed governance proposals for all of the Council’s efficiency work moving forward as set out in section four of the report be noted.