Councillors' Attendance Statistics
|Total expected attendances:||11|
|Present as expected:||9||82%|
|Apologies received:||2||100% of absences|
|Absent (incl. apologies):||2||18%|
Explanation of the statistics counts
- Total expected attendances
- The number of meetings that the councillor was expected to attend in their capacity as member of that committee. This only includes meetings for which the councillor's actual attendance status is known.
- Present as expected
- The number of meetings that the councillor attended in their capacity as member of that committee.
- Absent (incl. apologies)
- Meetings not attended, where the councillor is a member of the committee, including apologies submitted.
- This information is not included in the summary statistics above.
Other meeting statistics options
|07/04/2011||Education and Children’s Services Overview and Scrutiny Committee ,07/04/2011||Apologies, sent representative; Substituted by Councillor Richard Montague|
|06/01/2011||Health, Housing and Adult Services Overview and Scrutiny Committee ,06/01/2011||Present|
|18/01/2011||Health, Housing and Adult Services Overview and Scrutiny Committee ,18/01/2011||Present|
|22/03/2011||Health, Housing and Adult Services Overview and Scrutiny Committee ,22/03/2011||Present|
|04/05/2011||Health, Housing and Adult Services Overview and Scrutiny Committee ,04/05/2011||Present|
|08/02/2011||Standing Advisory Council on Religious Education ,08/02/2011||Apologies received|