Civic Pride Fund priorities
- A borough to be proud of – making public places more attractive, enjoyable and distinctive and building stronger communities
- Building capacity in our community – using the skills and talents of local people to benefit the local community
- Contributing to the Village Plans
- Commemorating World War One
- Town centre initiatives (only projects that fall outside the scope and limited funding capacity of the Town Centre Opportunities Fund are eligible to apply)
- Sport initiatives that meet the priorities of the Strategic Principles for Sport and Fitness 2014-2018(pdf, 103KB)
How to apply
Constituted organisations can apply for a grant of up to £5,000.
Individuals and informal groups
Individuals and informal groups can apply for a grant of up to £1,000.
Projects requiring ongoing funding
The Civic Pride Fund is intended to help communities launch new ideas rather than repeat fund projects, or fund projects requiring ongoing funding.
For advice on obtaining ongoing funding please contact the Sustainability and Skills Partnership service run by Richmond CVS. For advice on ongoing funding for environment projects, contact SWLEN.
Read about projects that have been awarded funding from the Civic Pride Fund.
To talk through your ideas or if you require any other assistance please contact:
Project Support Officer (Voluntary Sector)
Telephone: 020 8487 5259