Leisure and Youth Card
New free Leisure and Youth Card
Anyone aged 0-19 years or 0-25 years with a disability can sign up for a free Leisure and Youth Card.
You must either live, work, go to school or be registered at a youth centre within the London Borough of Richmond to be eligible.
This free card offers a range of discounts at our Sport & Fitness Centres and Youth Clubs.
Apply for your card
Apply online or download full details and an application form(pdf, 2652KB), fill it in and either post it back to the address at the bottom of the page or take in person to one of the following locations:
- Teddington Pools & Fitness Centre, Vicarage Road, Teddington TW11 8EZ. Telephone 020 8977 9911
- Shene Sport & Fitness Centre, Park Avenue, East Sheen SW14 8AT. Telephone 020 8090 9630
- Hampton Sport & Fitness Centre, Hanworth Road, Hampton TW12 3HB. Telephone 020 8090 0668
- Teddington Sports Centre, Broom Road, Teddington TW11 9PJ. Telephone 020 8977 0598
- Pools on the Park, Twickenham Road, Richmond TW9 2SF. Telephone 020 8940 0561
- Orleans Park Sports Centre, Richmond Road, Twickenham TW1 3BB. Telephone 020 8090 9695
If you do not meet the criteria for a free "Leisure & Youth Card" you will need to purchase a 0-18 Leisure Card for £6.00.
Applications and enquiries should be directed to:
Sport & Fitness Membership Officer
Education, Children's & Cultural Services
London Borough of Richmond upon Thames
1st Floor Civic Centre
44 York Street
Telephone 020 8831 6106 / 6190